Friday, August 17, 2007

Visiting



I had a lovely overnight visit with these guys, who are packing up to move to a bigger place. Helayna will have her own bedroom - yeah!! In between our other tasks, we snapped a few pictures.




Just practising walking - over and over and over. She's pretty close to having it mastered!




This is just about my favourite place to be with Helayna - up close and personal! We were watching the neighbor's dog and then - -- -




Big time fascination with the neighbor's puppy and even through the fence she was able to pull a handful of hair out of this little guy!




Mother and daughter swing time

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a really fun time!! And I think that you two look a like in that one picture where you are cheek to cheek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that one of you lying on the ground with Helyna. Have fun playing (I mean helping move *S*).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! They did turn out good! So glad you were able to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww she is just so beautiful!! I love that yummy late evening light!! Glad you had a great visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just growing so fast!! Wow, I am out of the loop. I am thrilled that Heather is moving to a bigger place!! Yeah!! Hope all goes well with the move.

    ReplyDelete