Saturday, August 04, 2007

Granddaughter Fun

Staying at home this long weekend with people I love is a great thing. We are having fun playing, eating and creating together. Precious family time for the girls altogether.



My two favourite little ones! It was a total bonus that both Helayna and Meadow were here at the same time yesterday.




Playing ball after breakfast!! This smile makes me smile, especially first thing in the morning.




Doing push-ups, Helayna is very close to crawling. Meanwhile, she spins around and around on her bum to get a full circle view of what's happening around her. It's the cutest thing ever!




Auntie Mel loves to tickle and make little girls laugh.




Just having a whole lot of fun with the recycling bin while the scrapbookers are busy.




Reading stories - a favourite activity for both of us.

4 comments:

  1. They are getting so big!! What a great blessing to be able to spend the time with them. I know that is how I feel when my sister comes to visit and brings her two and then we are all together and it is chaos and I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad we get to spend the weekend with you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just adorable. They'll be such buddies as they grow together! Isn't reading stories to grandchildren one of life's greatest pleasures (and so important to do!)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a pretty precious pair of little granddaughters!! I love those chubby cheeks.

    ReplyDelete