Monday, August 06, 2007

Creating Again

We've had a lot of fun creating this weekend and making sure that some special moments are captured and recorded. I got 4 layouts done and made 4 cards, in between lots of playing with Helayna and some cooking. All of us agreed that we wanted another day together but real life is calling us back, sooner than we want again!



The idea for this design came from Rebecca Cooper's new book, "Real Life Scrapbooking"(which is a great read and so inspiring).
Papers are from the Fresh Print line by Deja View.




Two - who love to play together!
(Made with Fancy Pants kit supplies from Just Cre8 and Maya Road chipboard.)




I found a sheet of cards by Creative Imagination for making lists of many things, which I thought would be cool for my Book of Me. This is the first of the layouts about food (one of my favourite things!).
Patterned paper and flowers from the August kit at Scrapbooking Fanatics - thanks for sharing, Heather :))

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad we took time to create this weekend and yes, I definitely wish it would have lasted longer. Sigh...
    It was so good to spend time together. Thank you so much for all of your help with Helayna and especially for letting me go back to sleep this morning. I hope you get to nap today! :)
    We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great layouts! Always feels good to create and finish a project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so great to spend time with my family, especially creating together, making meals, going for runs and playing with Helayna. I loved the whole weekend. Thanks for helping me create again. I'll let you know how the surprise turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. The colors in that first one really make me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layouts Crystal! Helps that you have such cutie subjects. *S* Real Life Scrapbooking is my new favourite book. I never get tired of looking at it.

    ReplyDelete