Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Amazing!!

We are just home from the Josh Groban concert and it was FANTASTIC!!!! I would go again in a heartbeat. Such good, good music from an amazing singer!! I loved every minute of his show.


The video show backdrop was really well done, complimenting each song beautifully.




Josh talked about his experiences in Africa and the impact they made on his life. The video here showed images from the trip. My favourite song in this section was "Lullaby" that he worked on with Dave Matthews.




He played to both sides of the crowd using stairs on each side and for one song even started way up in the crowd.




Thanks to flickr for these images. I didn't think to take my cellphone to take pictures - next time I'll be prepared! If I was really smart, I'd link you to YouTube so you could hear a song but that's not happening yet.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Wow I'll bet that was wonderful!! So happy you got to go hear him.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. His music is wonderful and so moving. They played several of his songs at the Relay for Life recently..
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you went. He is an amazing musician and I'm sure even better live. If he ever comes to Nova Scotia Donna and I are going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you went! I was wondering how you got such good photos! ;) Now I know!
    Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Crystal, wasn't that an amazing concert? Meghan & I loved every minute of it. His voice gave me goosebumps! And he's much taller than I imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm so terribly jealous! I love his music and play his CD's so much I fear they will wear out! My kids even call out to me if one of his songs comes on the radio.
    If/when he comes here again I hope to be able to go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have loved to have been there too!!! Sounds like it was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete