Sunday, August 19, 2007
Today's thoughts of gratitude are brought to you by the letter 'E'. And life was busy this week so I'm late but still extremely grateful.
1. Email - how I love seeing new messages from those I love and care about! Long or short, staying in touch so quickly with these messages just makes for good days.
2. Edmonton - the closest city to us, the place where I do my major shopping and where we go to concerts or sporting events. It has a beautiful river valley with many trails, golf courses and parks.
3. My wonderful sister, Esther. I am blessed to have such a caring, thoughtful, fun woman as my friend and my sister. She is always so generous with her time and expertise whenever any one of us needs something, including hugs. I love that we share so many interests and hobbies, including scrapbooking and quadding. Here we are at the top of the world near Grande Cache.
4. Evening - the quiet reflective time of my day.
5. Earth - the planet that sustains us and provides so many beautiful places and people to enjoy.
6. Eyes - with which to view the world and appreciate the beauty that surrounds us.
Thanks for the inspiration, Morning Glory!