Jennifer Dukes Lee
I've been missing from this blog lately but God's still working in me and my story continues to unfold. It's amazing how He works, in ways mysterious and far more wonderful than I can ever imagine. It's amazing the blessings He pours into my days. And His plan for my life is simply amazing, even though I don't yet know what that whole plan will be. I know that He holds 2014 and me in His hands, safe and secure and stunning in all His glory!
And what was marvellous about 2013?
1. Our beautiful grandchildren continued to grow and thrive.
2. The growing season was long and produced bounty in fields and gardens.
3. I was blessed with days of substitute teaching and professional growth.
4. We shared evenings, games and conversation with many good friends.
5. Creating with paper and fabric continued to make me happy.
6. My kitchen was a happy place whether baking, canning or preserving good food.
7. God protected and kept us safe while farming, working and driving.
8. A new challenge of teaching confirmation class has the Holy Spirit working in my life in so many wonderful ways.
9. Many good books were read and contemplated.
10. My iPhone became my camera of choice and recorded many beautiful moments and precious memories.
(First set of photos taken on my iPhone)
I am looking forward to a new year, resting in His promises - I hope you are too!!