Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Today's thoughts of gratitude are brought to you by the letter "F".
Thanks for the fun, Morning Glory!!
1. Faith in God and His all protecting presence in my life. How good He is to me.
2, Family - I am blessed with so many family members close by and we love to get together. The love and acceptance of family is a gift beyond measure.
3. Freedom - to come and go, speak or stay silent, read and think as I please, without fear or rebuke.
4. Friends - in real life or online, each one makes me smile, gives me reason to ponder and is a shining light in my life. Thank you to each of you :))
5. Farm - I have always lived on a farm, except when I was away at university, and I can't imagine living in a town or city. The open spaces, fresh air and solitude refresh my soul.
6. Food, glorious food (as Oliver said) - there are very few things I dislike and I am thankful for all the choices and tastes that I have.
7. Fun - so many good things to do, good places to visit and good people to share laughter with.