Monday, May 21, 2007

One Little Word

Over at One Little Word, the girls are "celebrating the power of words". I like the whole idea and I plan to play along. So the first challenge was to use the word "GO" and what it means to you as your focus.



This was my take on their challenge. Created last week when the weather was so beautiful and it looked like spring had finally arrived, I just wanted to capture some of the feelings and images of the day. I like the life art aspect of this piece - it represents a moment in my life. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Spring has sprung in Alberta. I sure hope the expected snow doesn't come and wreck all that beauty. The yard looks spectacular in full bloom. Nice to do a layout just of the everyday and little moments you want to remember. I'd like to join you at your desk one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks AWESOME! So glad to see you creating again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this on Ali's blog. Totally cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:55 PM

    "Go outside." I really like that! So glad spring is there.

    And thank you, Crystal for the kind comment you left on my blog post about the reasons I went on the retreat. That meant a lot to me. XO

    ReplyDelete