Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Blog Anniversary!

I went into the archives today and realized that it was exactly one year ago that I started this whole blog journey!! Wow - it's been such fun and has challenged me to be creative, thoughtful and reflective. I have developed a passion for reading blogs and "meeting" new people from all over the world. It's been an incredible way to share our life with our families and to be in contact with them wherever they are. It's seriously one of the best things I've ever done and I've become a much better writer and photographer as a result. Celebrating life has become a habit and a real joy as a result.

So in honour of this day, I'm going to send a little token of thanks to each of you readers who stop by to say hello this weekend. I know there are a few of you lurking around too so don't be shy. Just post a "hi" in the comments section so I can acknowledge your support and interest. Thanks for taking time to share my adventures and celebrations!!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:22 PM

    Crystal, I don't make it by very often, but I just wanted to say that I enjoy reading your blog so much! You do a great job with it, and it always puts a big smile on my face to see your wonderful photos and read your uplifting stories!! Congratulations on your one year anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:27 AM

    Crystal, I read your blog all the time, and just love it.
    You have a great outlook on life, and you always seem to put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coming to your blog. It's such a happy place and the title is wonderful.

    Happy Bloggiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a year already?!?! I think it was just over a year ago that I announced to you guys I was expecting Helayna. Crazy!
    I'll have to check back to when I started mine now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been so much fun checking in with you!! I wish you many more happy typing days to come!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:23 PM

    Happy Anniversary, Crystal! I'm glad to have discovered your blog and am so happy to read your sentiments on blogging. It just can't get any better than that!

    XO,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:04 PM

    Because of your blog, I feel that we stay in touch more. Thanks for being so open and for sharing your life with me. Love ya sis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I read it!!!! Its is great to read about your life.

    ReplyDelete