Saturday, May 26, 2007

New Trick

Heather told me about a little challenge she's set for herself to learn to use the techniques in the CK idea book, Computer Tricks for Scrapbooking. I've been wanting to learn more about Photoshop and she suggested I start by following some of the steps outlined in this book. So yesterday I took her advice and this is what I came up with!



This is a semi-transparent journaling block - pretty cool, don't you think?!! I also printed an oversized photo, another technique from the book, and I'm hoping to create a layout with it later today (after I finish the garden stuff!). Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

  1. That is totally cool! I am sooo computer challenged. I keep watching everyone generate these cool digi things and I feel useless... So not my forte... But I so enjoy seeing everyone else's creations!! Keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!!!!! I'm so proud of you! I was hoping you would get the book. You should TOTALLY check out the Photoshop tutorial's on Jessica Sprague's blog or website. I've been working through them and they are AWESOME and her instructions are so easy.
    So happy to see you doing this. It looks great! Can't wait to see the layout! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:11 PM

    Looks delicious! And a very nice job on the layout. Even though I have Photoshop on my computer, I don't know how to begin using it...

    ReplyDelete