Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Family Gatherings

We had a barbecue with my parents last night and of course I had to have the camera handy. We shared a delicious meal, some laughs and the latest news. Just before we came home, my sister played piano for awhile and my mom and I sang some old well-loved hymns. We've never done that before and it was so enjoyable. I loved hearing about each person's own favourites and the reminiscing about my grandparents.



3/5 of our family with my Mom - beside the oldest building on their farmyard




The two barbecue chefs - after the flames were extinguished!!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had such a great time together. I love the picture of the four of you. Wonder what you'll create with that one? I'm glad your Mother's Day not only celebrated you, but the special mom you have, too. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got to go! I love the photo of you guys with Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:59 PM

    We made another memory eh! How did the photos on the wood stumps turn out?

    ReplyDelete