Listography 2012 - #6 - What I Love Most About Home
1. It was built by Bob and his dad.
2. Most of the lumber came from a nearby neighbor's farm and it was cut and planed by Bob and his brother.
3. The photos hanging on walls and standing on shelves that bring loved ones to mind.
4. The big open kitchen with lots of cupboards(4 lazy susans and 24 doors) and and drawers(11).
5. The fireplace, even though we don't use it too often. We've got plans to change that!
6. The bamboo flooring and that Jerry and Darrin worked so hard to do most of it.
7. That our children all grew up in this house - we moved in on Darrin's first birthday, almost 34 years ago!
8. That it's such a great place to fill up with family and friends.
9. The built in book shelves in the living room.
10. That it has lots of big windows.
11. The two solar tubes that we added later to bring more light into the dining room.
12. The great big yard and garden that we have out here in the country. We love the space and solitude!