I've been negligent in posting my weekly grateful list and this is long overdue.
1. Time spent with family - I treasure every. single. moment.
2. Sunday messages from our pastor - he always relates today's gospel lesson to this week's living in a very personal way that leaves me with thoughts and actions for the whole week.
3. Sunshine - the official arrival of autumn means our days are getting shorter now but the bright sun makes it a little easier to bear.
4. Beautiful new fabrics - I'll show you some of my projects soon! Going to a fabric store always results in so many plans and dreams of what could be created!
5. The gorgeous colours of autumn
6. All the bounty of fresh food gathered from gardens this summer and fall.
7. Opportunities for travel and exploration in amazing places around the world. We have been so blessed to enjoy so many places and such kind people.
8. The imagination of children - Helayna lined up all the tractors in this children's store in the mall.