Saturday, September 27, 2008

Back Home



I had a marvelous few days with these guys and I was really sad to have to come home tonight. I am so, so blessed to be able to drive down within a few hours and to always be welcomed with open arms. Love you four!




After the mail came, she gave some papers to Silas and then she crawled up beside him so they could "Read newspapers now." Notice how he's asleep already?!!




She is just settling into the role of big sister so beautifully. She checks on him, loves to cuddle and on this day, asked him "Have a good nap, Baby Silas?" - just like her mom and dad ask her. They are going to be quite the pair soon.




This little man is growing and changing so much already! He's 3 weeks old now and quite loves to be cuddled by his mom.

6 comments:

  1. He is just SO cute - look at all that hair! I can see why you are in your car and whizzing off, Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:09 AM

    Yes, those two are quite a pair already--so very sweet!

    It is wonderful to live closeby to your grandchildren. I know my mom loves being in the next town over--she comes to see Victor (and me!) quite often!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure those three days flew by. Those two are so sweet and I'm sure lots of fun to be with. I can't wait to talk and play with Helayna, all her words and making sentences. She's such a cutie and Silas looks like he's fitting right into that family. Thanks for the pictures. We love getting updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious to see them enjoying each other.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so wonderful to have you here!!!! We miss you so much already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious photo. I can just smell the warm soft fuzzy scent of all that hair.

    ReplyDelete