Sunday, September 21, 2008

Creating

This week's creative goodness!



Helayna has such fun playing with Jonathan before bedtime and this LO records that memory. The cardstock background is actually white so the color is way off on this - sorry :(



And I'm starting an online class, Design Your Life, with Cathy Zielske in October so this is the pre-class assignment "Why I Scrapbook", following her instructions and template. I used some Basic Grey paper that I had left over from a project at the Urban Scrapbook Convention 2 years ago! You'll hear more about the class in the weeks to come!

3 comments:

  1. Funky new blog layout. It surprised me a little, but it's totally you. Looks like you're having fun creating and prepping for this on-line course. The photos of Helayna and Jonathan playing are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so excited for you that you're taking CZ's class at BPS!! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look too! And that Desigh your life page is stunning, Crystal. I can't wait to hear more about the class!

    ReplyDelete