1. There's a canning marathon going on my kitchen this week! One more day of doing pears and tomatoes and then I should have the majority of it done. I've already had to buy more jars :))
2. 106 days until Christmas!!!
3. The carrots have finally decided to grow in my garden :))
4. And here's the spaghetti squash too! It's going to need some more time to ripen off so I hope the frost holds off.
5. I made homemade fresh tomato soup for supper - and it turned out pretty well.
6. If you like scrapbooking and creating, Ella Publishing is a new online company in town that you'll want to check out. They are publishing e-zines and the site is full of fun (like all kinds of ella-phant jokes!).
7. Today was the third day in a row that I rode my bike. It's great riding along the shore of the nearby lake, especially at this time of the year.
8. The geese are gathering and getting ready to migrate. I love hearing them "talk" to each other!
9. Check out this Happy Mail at Big Picture Scrapbooking! I think it's the coolest idea ever!
10. Autumn sunsets in Alberta are the best!