Thursday, May 03, 2012

Lists of 2012 - #18

Listography 2012 - #18 - Things I Love About Being A Mom

1.  I get to be friends with my children and their partners.

2.  Sleepovers are even more exciting when they are at the kids' homes!

3.  Sharing hugs

4.  Watching them become parents.

5.  Now I have grandchildren :))

6.  I can be the one to ask for advice.

7.  Going on vacation with my family.

8.  The memories of when they were little

9.  Photographs to go with the memories

10.  The support and encouragement with which my children bless me.

11.  I can help with whatever project(s) they are currently working on.

12.  Knowing that this is how my heavenly Father loves, cares for and supports me.

1 comment:

  1. It's so neat to read your list now that your kids are all adults. I love that we are friends, too, and I can talk to you about so many things. I always hope that I will have that kind of relationship with my kids when they get older, and I do love that you are so willing to help me with projects and stuff around the house when you visit. You're really so thoughtful. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete