1. Based on Ann's link earlier this week, I found this wonderful 5 part series, "A Praying Mom" by Courtney at Lil Light of Mine. Oh, it's good reading and full of wonderful ideas. You must check it out!
2. So clever - 7 Motherhood Ideas that I Love - for inspiration and ideas to try, even if your kids are bigger.
3. Three days of babysitting and seven days of teaching junior and senior high students has been a long stretch of busy days! I think I need a rest :)
4. My sister and I have a long tradition of spending time with my Mom around Mother's Day so we are taking her to see a play about mothers tonight. I hear the play is hilarious and I know we will enjoy each other's company.
5. I think this Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub from Under the Table and Dreaming would make a wonderful little Mother's Day gift. I'm sure it smells divine!