Thursday, January 10, 2013

Lists of 2013 - #2 - Attitudes to Live By This Year

Listography 2013 - #2 - Attitudes to Live By This Year  (With God's Help)

1.  Hopeful - my One Little Word - my new mantra - working to have this attitude as my default for the year.

2.  Grateful - for every little grace given by God each moment.

3.  Happy - looking for moments that make me smile.

4.  Energetic - ready to be strong and eager to live.

5.  Committed - to making changes, to living big, to helping others.

6.  Adventurous - looking for new opportunities, places and people.

7.  Curious - asking why? and why not?  about many things as I learn more.

8.  Faithful - with my time, my talents, my possessions and all that I am given.

9.  Patient - thinking before responding with anger, frustration or worry.

10.  Creative - making, doing, being, and enjoying beauty, nature, handmade and original.  

I need to enlarge this, frame it and then hang it front and centre so I can see it all year long!

3 comments:

  1. I think I need to add all of these to my list too. I need some serious help in the attitude department most days, as you know. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful attitudes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posting it somewhere visible everyday is a great idea. I need to do the same. Love this list and seeing more of you as God shapes and moulds you.

    ReplyDelete