Saturday, January 26, 2013

Five on Friday

1.  Quote:

You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late.                            -Ralph Waldo Emerson

2.  Second Cup has a wonderful new Vanilla Bean Tea Latte that is so, so good!  I am a big Starbuck's fan but this variation is my new favourite.  I hope you can find a Second Cup shop near you but I think they might only be in Canada.


3.  As an older, slightly beat-up car very loudly passed us yesterday, Silas says: "That is a grumble car.  He sure has a problem with his engine!"  It was just the sweetest thing right out of the blue!

4.  Silas and I worked together to make banana muffins yesterday and once they were in the oven baking, I looked over to our work station - and saw the melted butter sitting there, waiting.  Yeah - not a brilliant move to create completely fat-free muffins.  Thankfully most of them have been eaten fresh.  We were having such a great time working together but not really paying attention, I guess.  ("Focus, Gramma, focus" is my new mantra!)

5.  Photo of the week:  (on hold until I am back home at my own computer)

No comments:

Post a Comment