Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Favourites

Here are a few things that I am enjoying right now - 

1.  Loving this tea - and a bit of fresh lemon juice and honey makes it perfect!


2.  Even though Christmas is past, there are still a few shortbread cookies lingering (but they won't be around for long, I can tell you).


3.  Horse UNO was a gift for Helayna and it was lots of fun to play - the bigger the group, the more the fun!


4.  Still have a bit of this Bath and Body Works soap - it smells so yummy.  They have such wonderful scents in their products.  

5.  Burt's Bees is my go-to company for lip balm and they had some cool gift boxes out for Christmas.  I was lucky enough to score one of these on an after-Christmas clearance :)  I highly recommend them if you are looking for lip conditioner and just a smidgen of colour. 

For fa la la la la lips.

1 comment:

  1. that tea sounds so yummy right now!

    we played another round (or 2) of uno again tonight. the game has been very well loved. thanks again!

    and i loved the hand soap you gave us for christmas - so yummy smelling.

    that burt's bees looks really good. i love the one you gave me last year.

    ReplyDelete