Monday, August 13, 2012

Things I'm Loving This Summer

Just wanted to share a few things I've found lately that I love!

1.  These soaps from Bath and Body Works are favourites on our bathroom counter this summer.  Bob loves how they clean up his greasy hands so easily and I love the delicious smells!  They have some yummy new pumpkin ones for fall.



2.  Buying footwear is a nightmare for me so I was thrilled when I found a Soft Moc store in Southgate Mall last week.  These lovely cork sandals are so comfortable and they were really affordable (kind of a Birkestock knockoff, I think).  Our daughter has a navy pair that I've been admiring all summer :)  I'm going to shop there again when the winter stock comes in.  


3.  I've long been a fan of Burt's Bees products and their lip shimmer sticks are my go-to for lipsticks.  I've given some of the tinted lip balm as gifts and I'm looking forward to trying it myself.  I love all of their products!


4.  This body lotion is my new fave,  thanks to my Aunt who gave me some earlier this summer.  

5.  Cute clothes for little girls going into grade 1 are in most shops now!








1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to get some nof that soap! :) Happy August to you friend! Hope al is well ~ and thank you for your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete