It's quite amazing what can be accomplished when I get up with the sun! We got a new batch of chicks yesterday so after I went out to check on them, I stayed up and:
- blanched 3 batches of beans (2 green, 1 yellow)
- baked a big batch of granola (20 cups of oatmeal plus extras)
- shared devotions with Bob
- started a load of sheets in the washer
- posted a gratitude entry to my blog
- had oatmeal and raspberries for breakfast - and enjoyed the big yellow sunflowers from the garden!
- and now I'm cleaning a pail of raspberries.
I'm just about ready for a nap!!