From Creativity Portal, today's prompt:
Name 5 things in your freezer.
1. Chickens - about 35 of them.
2. Bags and bags of frozen saskatoons, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and beans.
3. Just a few packages of beef left from December when we put in half a beef.
4. Salmon steaks and halibut fillets from Bob's fishing trip.
5. 2 loaves of 12 grain bread, 1 package of English muffins, and a gigantic package of whole wheat burger buns just added after going to Costco today.
6. (just because I know it!) 4 cookies sheets full of cut yellow beans that were blanched last night and will be put into plastic bags later today.