Listography 2012 - #34 - Things I Love About My Son
1. He loves his wife and daughter and is affectionate with both of them.
2. He is smart and asks questions and continues learning.
3. He loves kids, plays with them and teases them.
4. He is a careful driver.
5. He has a creative side that we are seeing more and more.
6. He is organized - his closet is awesome - and he rarely leaves things laying around.
7. He is a man of integrity - his word is his word.
8. He is adventurous and athletic.
9. He helps in the kitchen and around the house.
10. He helps others whether it's moving, building fence or painting.
11. He reminds me of my Dad.
12. He is conscientious about staying healthy.
Love you, D!