Thursday, April 05, 2012

Lists of 2012 - #14

Listography 2012 - #14 - Projects to Tackle

1.  Make 3 quilts in the next 4 months

2.  Transplant tomatoes, nearly 200 of them

3.  Spring cleaning, including washing some walls

4.  Finish painting walls, outside window trim and garage door

5.  Paint fascia board on the house

6.  Aerate the lawn

7.  Spend a day with my sister (a fun project)

8.  Work the provincial election

9.  Replenish my stock of cards

10.  Make Mother's Day treat for Moms

11.  Burn CDs for family of Bob's Dad's birthday

12.  Wash patio table, chairs and swings - and sit in them :)

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of cleaning off the patio furniture and getting to use them. I've decided we need a table on our little deck for the summer. Maybe a picnic table or little plastic table for Samuel to use. It's so nice out there some afternoons and evenings.
    I hope you get all the transplanting accomplished. That's a big job, but come Sept. will have been worth all the effort. And I am quite curious about the quilts. What is your sewing machine up to over there? ;)

    ReplyDelete