Saturday, April 14, 2012

I . . .

Inspired by Becky Higgins today -

i was … reading Kelle Hampton's book, Bloom, this morning - and crying and laughing my way through every chapter. 
i am … wrapping a gift (or two!) and making a veggie tray for a special someone's first birthday party tomorrow.
i think … I am blessed to live in this place in this time.
i wonder … what our new grandchildren will look like - only about a month to wait for the first one to arrive now!
i wish … I had taken many more pictures when our children were little - one of my biggest regrets in life.
i save … pop can tabs for Helayna to give to her school.
i always … wish the day had more hours.
i can’t imagine … living far away from all of my children - it's bad enough having one way across the country and 2 more that are a 3 hour drive away.
i believe … every child needs to know unconditional love, especially from their Gramma.
i promise … to live in the moment and allow space for God to work in my life.
i love … reading and creating.
i scrap … less than I want to but I love every layout and project that I do finish.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post ... sorry I haven't been a regular visitor lately ... good intentions, but lack of time! Know that I appreciate our "blogger" friendship ~

    ReplyDelete