Saturday, April 07, 2012

Five on Friday

1.  I posted my 1800th entry on this blog this week!  In one month it will be 6 years since I started this writing journey and it's quite amazing to look back and see what I was doing back then!

2.  Over at (in)Courage this week, Heather wrote this poignant and amazing piece entitled  "When Love Hurts." that you really must read.

3.  I love this sign that I found on Pinterest!  It came via piccsy.com


4.  There are so many great colours and patterns everywhere for spring.  Look at this ad for bed linens!  It was the inspiration for a new set of digital papers over at Designer Digitals but I'd love a set for the bedroom.


5.  I'm really looking forward to hiding eggs for the grandchildren to find this weekend.  We have snow here but I think we'll still go outside, just in our boots!  I hope you have fun hiding and finding this weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment