Thursday, September 30, 2010

Links

I've come across a few very interesting reads this week and I thought you might like to read them  too.

35 Simple Ways to Be Beautiful from Tiny Buddha - I love this list!  Such simple things to do that make you beautiful and make the world a better place.    It's worth printing and keeping on the fridge for daily reference.

Have you met Kelle, Lainey and Nella over at Enjoying the Simple Things?  More proof that the world is full of good people sharing and caring about others.   I want to visit the Isle of Capri off the Florida coast after reading about their weekends.

I always find scrapbooking inspiration over at Leigh's blog, To The Full.   And she has 3 cute kids too!

And there has to be at least one recipe or food item, right?!

I can almost smell these buns baking, the way Annie describes them!

No comments:

Post a Comment