- I made the sauce and then used it to make a version of teriyaki chicken.
- Two chicken breasts, diced, 1 red and 1 green pepper chopped, 1 onion chopped and 2 stalks of celery chopped made up the meat and veggie mixture.
- I cooked it in the crockpot on high for 3 - 4 hours.
- Bob ate most of it before I was able to add a bit of cornstarch to thicken the sauce! But next time I would do that to make the sauce stick when it's served over rice.
- The dish was very tasty and not super sweet as some commercial sauces can be. I also liked a sauce without additional preservatives or MSG.
- It would definitely be better as a stirfry dish, with crisp vegetables and moister meat. But it was nice to have everything ready when I walked in the door that night!