Next recipe from the Food.com Top 25 List that I tried was KFC Coleslaw - and it tastes just like the real thing!
- this is definitely the right time of year for this recipe with cabbage and carrots being so available.
- I love that this keeps in the fridge for several days - like almost a week and it still tasted crisp and fresh.
- this packs into lunches really well, whether it's for a picnic or to take to school.
- I used my food processor to do all the chopping. It was a bit messy because of the way the spout is (small!) on my machine but it was quick.
- you can adjust the amount of onion to suit your taste
- for busy families, this is a great recipe!