This week I am grateful for these things:
1. Sunshine - the precious little bit of it that we've had!
2. Sunday School object lessons that demonstrate how great the Father's love is for us.
3. Safe travels - near and far as we travelled this week.
4. Online shopping.
5. Little voices on the telephone! This morning at 8:30 a.m., this is what we heard: "Grampa and Gramma, come to Best Western for lunch - bring your swimsuit - love you!!" So we did - and we enjoyed the afternoon with them!
6. Sunday buffets - so many salads, breakfast items and desserts from which to choose :))
7. Time with these guys this week as we travelled so they could pick up their new-to-them car.
8. My camera(s) - and the self timer so we could get a group picture!
9. Days with friends and the conversations and laughter we share.
10. Email and telephone to stay in touch - I take this for granted sometimes. We are so fortunate to be able to stay in touch with those who live far away.
May this new week be blessed for you!