I want to share some of the things that I have to be thankful about this week!
1. Today is Palm Sunday and that means we are very close to Easter, the remembrance of all Jesus did for us by dying for our sins and then rising to live again. What great love the Father must have for us to send His only son to do this for us!!
2. God's protection that surrounded Jonathan last Saturday night and kept him from harm. His injuries include some glass in the palm of his left hand, stitches on his inner right arm and numerous bruises and bumps. We pray that he will heal further this week and soon be back to normal.
3. Safe travels as we made a circle trip to Jasper, Banff and Airdrie this week. Our spring break was spent with our daughters and their families, minus 1 husband (Tyler).
4. Darrin and Kelsey are home from their honeymoon in St. Lucia and they had a a very good time relaxing together, doing some fun stuff and meeting new people.
5. My husband who pitched in and helped with dish washing, floor sweeping, chauffeuring, grandchildren playtimes and generally helping out while we were with Heather and Jonathan.
6. Sunday breakfast brunch with family around a big table in a sunny kitchen!
7. My washer and dryer - so thankful for appliances.
8. Sunshine, warm temperatures and melting snow - it is possible that spring has finally made its way to us!
9. Being home in our own house :))
10. Pussy willows that are such a sign of spring! Thanks to Flickr, I found this great photo by Aylaeri.
Have a happy April!