1. This little special issue came to my house today - and it makes me very happy :)) At the same time, I'm sad that it's the second last issue ever. I loved Simple Scrapbooks!
2. I ordered more than 200 wedding pictures, taken mostly by Jonathan, tonight! It was fun looking through them again - lots of smiles!
3. I am thoroughly enjoying my week of subbing. The visiting with colleagues and the energy of kids makes me very happy.
4. Tonight I noticed that the sun has already moved about 25 degrees to the north - what a huge change in just a few weeks!
5. I love children's literature! This picture speaks for itself :))
6. And on the same note, Beatrix Potter is such a wonderful author, especially to read in the springtime. Did you know that The Adventures of Peter Rabbit was first published in 1902? He's been around a very long time, my class concluded today. And there's an actual site called Peter Rabbit where you can learn more about the author!
7. Writing a career summary is really hard! More on this at a later date.
8. I love driving through the countryside and seeing all the new baby calves running and playing alongside their mothers.
9. Here's a site just to make you smile! Found it in my new magazine - see #1.
10. It's the last day of my 53rd year!
Please come back for book reviews of some really fun kid's books tomorrow.