Sunday, June 10, 2007

A Little Visit



It's always a treat to see our kids and their families and this weekend was no exception! These 3 made me feel so welcome and let me hang out, just smiling and having a good visit. I've already told them I'm coming for a whole week this summer but I probably still won't want to go home! Thanks for the visit, Guys!!!




Helayna got her high chair all set up and thoroughly enjoyed sitting in it to eat and to watch everyone else.




I got to feed Helayna supper twice and lunch once - she's such a good eater! It was fun just to sit with her and sneak bites into her mouth while she chewed on her own spoon.




Just doing a little reading while waiting for Gramma to load the stroller so we can go out for a walk




We went for a very long walk while Heather and Jonathan went out for brunch. The trails around their home are perfect for strolling and picture taking.




Helayna loves to swing and I am very happy to go with her to the playground every chance I get!




This was our self-portrait while swinging!!

10 comments:

  1. What a sweetie. And what a blessing to be a grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I love these pics. I was hoping to see some on either yours or Heather's page. That Helayna looks like such a doll!!! Too bad Calgery is so far from NC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwww! You got some awesome photos!!!! Thanks so much for coming. It was so good to have you. I'm looking forward to your visit this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos from a very special visit. I'm sure Helayna loved time with Grandma and having a babysitter for a few hours, and H&J enjoyed a little time together. She's getting so big and becoming so independent. Glad you went even more one night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is absolutely adorable! I can see why you have such fun with her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These precious momments with your grand children make such an impression. Glad you were able to take some time and visit with H&J and of course Helayna.

    Fabulous photos too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOO cute!! Enjoy each and every second Crystal!! They grow up way too fast...

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw! what great photos!! It looks like you had a great time, and some great weather! I bet as a gramma no amount of time feels like enough!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:02 PM

    What a precious little girl! Sounds like a lovely visit, Crystal. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. such cute pictures! I bet you are such a fun grandma!

    ReplyDelete