Monday, June 11, 2007

Calgary

When we go to Calgary, we are so lucky to be able to stay in this lovely place that Kelsey's family has. They are so wonderful to share it with us - thanks H & R!!! I've noticed some cool buildings in this area so on the weekend I captured a few images.



This is the awesome view from the condo.




Can you see the tip of the Pengrowth Saddledome in this?




Kelsey gets some very yummy things at this bakery, I think.




Such an appropriate painting on the side of a bakery, don't you think?




This one's for my friend Carm! It's a beautiful Italian restaurant by the same name as her blog. I love the way they've painted it on the building. I'm sure the food is great but we haven't had the opportunity to eat here yet.




There's a beautiful domed church up the hill and the sun glistens off the copper roof.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:08 PM

    I love the painting on the side of the bakery! What a nice tour of Calgary...it looks so clean.

    XO,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos you took! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful buildings! And I totally adore that restaurant!! Awesome name!! hee hee Hmmm, I am feeling a trip to Calgary coming on! I may have to pack up the kiddies and head out your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to that restaurant either, so maybe I'll have to try it out on my next trip!!!!

    Your photos are always so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes we just don't stop to see the uniqueness around us. Thanks for taking these pictures and reminding me to stop and see. I'm glad your trip to Calgary included some relaxing, exploring and cuddling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great view! And I think I should try out that resturant too!

    ReplyDelete