Friday, June 29, 2007

Happy Birthday, Esther!



It's my sister Esther's birthday today. She is such an amazing woman with a heart for helping others. She is an event coordinator extraordinaire, coming up with THE most unique, fun activities ever! She's the one who got me hooked on scrapbooking and she continues to inspire me with her photography and creativity. We love to quad with their family too. I definitely am blessed to have such a wonderful sister and friend!




She loves to be outside no matter what the season is and always challenges me to be more active. Thanks, Sis - I know it's good for me!




She is so good at cuddling babies! This time it was Helayna.




She takes awesome care of our parents, helping them with medical stuff, shopping and yard stuff. Thanks, Sis!

We hope you are having an awesome time camping this weekend! May you enjoy a year filled with beauty, peace and tranquil moments. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment