Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Little Things

Just a few closeup images of nature today - little green bits of growing to soothe your soul!



Raindrops on strawberry leaves




Wild strawberry blossom




Something white, blooming in the ditch

Everything but the parsnips, spaghetti squash and pumpkins is up in my garden! Even the tiny carrots and dill are showing now. I hoed around the little seedlings and the potatoe plants that I could see today. I am determined to stay ahead of the weeds this year, which will be a challenge with the rains we keep getting.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I just love this time of year with everything starting to grow and bloom.
    We'll have to take Helayna out to the garden when we visit and see what she thinks of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:50 PM

    I completely agree on keeping up with weeding. We've been getting rain, too, which is good for both our garden and the weeds...

    ReplyDelete