Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy Birthday, Naomi!



It's our beautiful daughter, Naomi's, 26th birthday today! It seems just a short time ago that we were busy making silage, I cooked supper for the men (and 3 little ones) and then we went to the hospital and she was born. How time has flown by! This youngest child of ours is a woman of conviction and purpose whose heart is full of love for God. She loves to cook, work in her garden, entertain, read and go fishing. She has always loved the water and swimming(and Meadow is just like her in that way). Happy, Happy Birthday, Na - may your day be full of kisses, birthday cake and lots of laughter shared with those you love. We are so proud of you and pray that God will always bless you. XOXOX




Her first triathalon in Manitoba two summers ago. She was at the top of her class, which would be exactly where she strives to be in any athletics that she undertakes.




Just a little more than a year ago, with her husband, before their lives changed so dramatically!




Almost one year ago our daughter became a mom herself. It's so beautiful to see her caring for her precious little one.




This year of maternity leave has thoroughly been enjoyed by these two. Just a few more weeks and then Naomi will go back to her job in intensive care at the hospital.




Naomi is such an awesome Mom - striving to be the kind of mother that God would want her to be. She is committed to walk with God and be an example for her family. This was taken at Meadow's baptism in October.




As a family, these guys are always on the go whether it's swimming, fishing, riding around or playing at the gym. I love how they are encouraging an active lifestyle for themselves and their family.




Meadow sure does love her mom! She reaches for her and gets so excited when she sees Naomi.




Heather took this picture one day when they met halfway between their homes to visit and hang out with the little girls.

All my pictures of her as a little girl are on the other computer so I will post those another time. I'll share some of her wedding pictures then too.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal,
    Just wanted to thank you for you anniversary wishes. What a delightful tribute to your beautiful daughter and I loved the peeked of your precious grandbaby!!
    Hope your daughter has a wonderful birthday celebration. I can tell you're very proud of her.
    Please stop in and visit me again anytime..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Drebert birthday season is here, and I'm happy to be celebrating the first of this family's with my sister. Give her big hugs and kisses from me. Miss these times of celebration. Can we have a big birthday party when I come visit to celebrate all year's in one? I'll even bake the cake. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Crystal,
    Thanks for the comment and info about NS. I have bookmarked your blog and will come back and read some more when I have more time.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there... I am tryign to cach up with everyone and am not doign a great job. I loved this post about your beautiful daughter. Our girls are the same age! The photos are really lovely. I also loved your summer list. Mine is similar and has no chance of being done, but i will post it in the next day or so. I really like the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww Happy birthday to Naomi! She sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete