Thursday, November 22, 2012

Lists of 2012 - #45

Listography 2012 - #45 - Things I've Spent Money on This Week

1.  Beads for Life necklaces and bracelets

2.  Sunday offering

3.  Christmas gift at Canadian Tire

4.  Candy canes for Christmas baking

5.  Milk, yogurt, bananas, oranges - groceries

6.  Magazine subscriptions

7.  Fresh ginger for chai mix

8.  Almonds to make poppycock

9.  Developing pictures at Costco

10.  Amaryllis bulbs for Christmas gifts

11.  Stamps to mail some letters

12.  Gift to Compassion for our sponsor child in Brazil

3 comments:

  1. Did I tell you that I am making a 60th birthday present for my friend, Glynis using the Lists together with her memories I quizzed her on? The fact that her birthday was in June we will ignore. It will get there before she is 61! I am trying to rein in all spending this year, so apart from the food when the family arrive, we will be seeinghome made everything. Marge and I have been making dolls clothes for Missy's dolls today, cutting up her old jeans. Hilarious fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this list sounds just like you. :) and i like #7. can't wait to try that recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're busy! I'm not sure I want to do this list...I wonder what all will be on this list. ;) I am curious about that chai mix. Recipe, please?!

    ReplyDelete