Friday, November 30, 2012

Five on Friday

1.
Quote of the Day
“Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.”
Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. (1922-2007);
Writer

2.  Check out this video for a glimpse of Canada at its best!


3.  I got a Christmas present in the mail yesterday!  My niece, Jill, sent me a lovely picture book called "Great Joy" by Kate DiCamillo - thanks so much, J!  I will have fun sharing the gorgeous pictures and the message.




4.  I had a chance to spend a bit of time with a friend, making cards this week.  It was fun to create together, try some new techniques and revel in the colours, images and textures available.  Thanks, T!

5.  Photo of the week:


Colours of Winter
(rosehips beside a birch tree)

No comments:

Post a Comment