My camera has gone to the camera hospital for a cleaning so photos are a little scarce around here for a bit. Hopefully you can imagine this bounty from our garden.
1. Borscht - our favourite soup at this time of year.
2. Nine more jars of zucchini relish - I think we have enough now.
3. Five jars of raspberry jam.
4. Frozen green beans.
5. Three jars of dill pickles - a pleasant surprise!
6. Cucumbers with cream sauce.
7. More sliced tomatoes + 3 cups frozen.
8. Applesauce - 16 2-cup containers frozen.
9. Chocolate zucchini cupcakes.
10. Cauliflower and cabbage taken to Naomi. There are more heads of both that will be ready this week.
While Bob was gone I ate borscht and leftovers so it was another week with not much cooking.