1. On Monday, I picked 3 ripe tomatoes.
On Thursday, I picked 1 ripe tomato.
Today there are 7 ripe tomatoes.
How did that happen so quickly?!!
2. We've been picking raspberries and saskatoons like mad for the last two weeks. Today I made a batch of my favourite "Super Lemon Blueberry Muffins" from the Best of the Best of Bridge cookbooks. And I totally forgot to add the sugar! I realized it as I licked my finger after filling the last muffin cup and it was too late to do anything about it. So we are eating super healthy no-sugar muffins today. I did remember everything else in the recipe without opening the cookbook!
3. I love the idea of a basket for carrying vegetables in from the garden so tonight I found this one in my cupboard. It was perfect for bringing in the first zucchini and a bunch of red leaf lettuce. I'm on the lookout for a basket that's been made by a woman in a developing country.
4. Helayna and Silas had fun taking pictures with my point-and-shoot camera this week while I watered the plants in the greenhouse. I thought this was a pretty cool capture!
5. Sidewalk chalk provided some fun too and here's the heart Helayna drew for us. It makes me smile every time I walk out the door! Having the grandchildren here provides us with so much enjoyment.