2. Juicy navel oranges, at their prime right now. I know they come from far away (no eating local when oranges are desired) but they are such a good source of Vitamin C through the winter.
3. Cups of tea and visits with friends.
4. Watching kids read - I love their enthusiasm and excitement!
5. Valentine's Day project ideas like this one from Martha Stewart.
6. Listening to high school students in Foods class as they plan menus and analyze their eating habits. They know what they should be eating - even if they don't always carry through.
7. Snow-plowed driveways and roads.
8. Memories - like this one from our time in Fairmont! All the cousins heading to the toboggan spot. That's Blake up front on the snow-racer. He was so cute, sitting there serious as could be, hanging onto the steering wheel all the way. He loved every minute of the adventure - as did all of them!
10. Tuna Waldorf Salad - a favourite for lunch.