Monday, May 12, 2008

Two Years Ago Today

I started up this blog and what a journey it's been!! I've been reminiscing for a few days, wondering what I could do in way of a celebration or honouring of this journey and I think it's going to be a whole week of special posts. Most of my ideas are spin-offs from other bloggers and their brilliance. But we are a kind community and I feel sure that adapting and lifting these ideas will be accepted and encouraged even.

Blogiversary Part 1

One of the things I've enjoyed reading is the question and answer post that several people have done lately. So - ask away! Ask any questions that you might have for me and I'll do a seperate post later this week and give you the inside story on your wonderings. This will of course, require that you make yourself known by actually writing these questions into my comments! I know there are a few of you out there who have remained lurkers and this is your chance to join in on this amazing adventure called blogging.

And now I must depart for the doctor's office as it feels like I have developed pink eye! I so do not have time or a desire for this but apparently I have no choice in the matter. See you all later!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! Happy Blogging Anniversary too! xoxo :)

    here is my question:
    Do you have an fetishes and if so what are they?
    I have SEVERAL fetishes...hehehe

    Love ya,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple of questions....where is your favourite place in Canada and why? And I know you have many hobbies, but which one is the one you love the most?
    Ok, and here is a 3rd.... which country that you haven't already visited would you choose to go to for a holiday?

    Congratulations on your blogiversary! I am so glad you started writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogging Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:05 PM

    Happy Blogiversary, Crystal!

    Oh, I have so many questions for you about farming...how did you get started? what was a typical day like who helped to run the farm?...questions like that. I'd love to hear all about it. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you get your kiddos to turn out so good?
    Who started all your great family traditions?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, I like this idea of asking you any kind of question we'd like. Does that mean your kids can ask anything to? hehehe!
    Question: How would you describe your children to someone who's never met them?
    Just curious. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea!! I can't wait to read your responses to some really great questions!

    So I would like to know....

    1. How on earth did you manage having four kids in five years?? (some advice, pointers, encouragement would be helpful for those of us wanting to have more, but feeling completely overwhelmed with even the thought of it) :o)

    ReplyDelete