Monday, May 19, 2008

Miss H

Here's a little glimpse of a day with Helayna!



"Mommy and I are taking swimming lessons! I love going to the pooooool!!!"




"After we put our life jackets on, we got to go in the big pool!"




"Practising my kicking at swimming lessons."




"Trying some of the iced chai latte' that Mommy brought home for Gramma. I was sure surprised at how cold and different from juice it tastes!!"




"Finally - heading to the park! I've been asking Gramma ever since I got up this morning!!"




"I love the gentle breeze blowing my hair back and forth - it feels so good on a hot day."




"Crawling under some of the gym equipment, picking rocks - my favourite thing to do wherever I go."




"Moving dirt around in the big flowerpot. I'll be helping Mommy take care of these flowers every day:"

"Thanks for visiting me. Come again - especially you, Gramma. But don't bother coming if you can't bring Papa. He's the one I really want to play with!"

5 comments:

  1. LOL! Your last comment about Papa made me laugh so hard! What a little monkey she is!
    I love these photos and am so glad you came to help us out for the day! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:43 PM

    Miss H is a doll baby! How sweet.

    And Heather looks great!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss H sure is a busy little girl. Jerzie love to play with rocks also. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great pictures of Helayna!! I love the one of her in the tire at the park:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:26 PM

    Great Pics Crystal..
    I can see someone loves her Papa!!!!
    SassySandra.

    ReplyDelete