Blogiversary - part 3
1. I look at the world, especially my little corner of it, more carefully and think about the story or memories in each day much more closely now.
2. A picture is worth a thousand words, especially when it involves grand-daughters!
3. The internet can seriously consume a large portion of my time, if I let it!
4. There are good people - smart, kind, caring, humourous, honouring God - everywhere.
5. Writing a blog is seriously good practice for developing vocabulary and writing skills. Oh, and proofreading skills too!
6. Technology has a mind of it's own!
7. For the first time in my life, I've been able to keep a journal (which is what a blog is) for more than a few months.
8. There are amazing opportunities to serve and help others via the blogosphere. (I've sponsored a child, sent skirts, sandals and school supplies to AFrica, and prayed for many friends over the time I've been a blogger.)
9. Words of encouragement, admiration and suggestions warm my heart.
10. Writing about a vacation is a wonderful way to relive the adventure - and to preserve the memories for scrapbooking.
I didn't realize how much I would enjoy blogging. I must say that I love being able to share and write on a daily basis. Thank you for encouraging me, all of you!
And nowI have a care package to send to one of you faithful readers this week. I'm sad to say it will not be a new camera or printer - or even a gift card like Pioneer Woman shares but I think you will like it nonetheless. So - tell me why you blog and I'll do a random drawing on Saturday after 6 p.m. and share some treats with the lucky winner. (Remember to leave me a link or contact so I can find you - thanks.)