I have so much to be grateful for every. single. day! And along with my thoughts on gratitude this week, I bring you some pictures of springtime in my little corner of the world.
1. Birthday parties and all the fun they bring - and safety while celebrating together on the trails.
2. Abundant food in our fridge, cupboard and on our table
Can you spot the swans flying over the creek in this picture? They were so graceful and beautiful.
3. time to read, study and meditate on God's word
4. our monthly book club gathering with good conversation, much laughter and a shared love of reading
5. the opportunity to send cards, letters and packages and imagine the happy smiles the recipients will have
6. phone calls from family and friends, scattered across the country, around the world and still caring
7. clean polished windows - we can see our world again!
8. freshly tilled garden soil waiting for warmth and then planting