Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Creating

It was National Scrapbooking Day on Saturday and we were away having fun outside but I worked on these 2 layouts over the past few days. It's so good to create things!



A sweet picture taken by Melinda last summer. Inspired by Jen's sketch and layout for April 15 in the 2008 Designing With Calendar - and in response to Christi's challenge to lift someone's idea.




This is one of my favourite pictures of our adventure in Beijing. The Summer Palace is so, so beautiful - I would go back again in a heartbeat and spend a whole day there!

7 comments:

  1. oh, wow! Crystal, these are both gorgeous!!! You have GOT TO love that sweet little messy face. Great use of inspiration!!! And that photo on the second layout is just breathtaking!!! Both beautiful layouts!!! Thank you so much for playing along with my 500 challenge!!! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, no!! DS just got a new email account tonight and this is totally gonna mess up that comments. Sorry about that Crystal...Jacob is me! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:37 PM

    Very nice, Crystal!

    I had no idea there was a National Scrapbooking Day!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for time to create! Awesome layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The LO are great. I forgot about that photo from the Summer Palace. I need to get those pictures out and work on them a bit. Europe has been consuming me lately. I finish work today, so I'm making one last effort to get a few layouts done before I pack up. Can't wait for a weekend with you and the girls. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:00 AM

    Cute layouts! Scrapbooking is probably the one craft i have never gotten into. Blogging is my way of keeping a record, I suppose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two stunning layouts!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete