These things made my week special:
1. fragrant blossoms on the mayday trees - the first thing to bloom here this year.
2. days spent in complete enjoyment with my precious granddaughters.
3. weiner roasts with baked beans, salads, watermelon and ice cream - summer menu at its best!
4. devotionals and messages from God's word that speak straight to my heart and guide me daily.
5. safe travels by car and by air - Mel and Tyler are safely home in Canada.
6. seeds planted in the garden and tiny seedlings pushing through the soil.
7. bright colors and new growth in greenhouses - and the staff who work hard to have plants ready for gardens and yards.
8. iced chai latte' from Starbucks - a seriously grownup milkshake.
And apparently Blogger has decided not to allow picture posting tonight - sorry!